Hittade några quotes från OTH:
- You're the person I want next to me when all my dreams come true and you're the person I want next to me if they don't.
- Every once in a while, people step up. They rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you. And sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes. It can push pretty hard. But if you look close enough, you find hope in the words of children, in the bars of a song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, I mean if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back.
- People are going to disappoint you, I get that... I kind of expect that, but I dont know, what if you wake up one day and realize that you're the disappointment.
- There are over six billion people in the world, but sometimes all you really need is one.
- When somebody said you can't do something, you fight back, you prove they're wrong...
- I could hold you in my arms forever and that still wouldn't have been long enough.
- Most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most.
- It's Only when you're tested you discover who you really are......And it's only when you're tested you discover who you can be.
- I wanted you to fight for me! I wanted you to say there is no one else that you could ever be with and that you would rather be alone than without me.
- Losing your way on a journey is unfortunate. But losing your reason for the journey is a fate more cruel.
- there's an ache in my heart that only he can fill
- don't be thinking of me, because even your fantasy of me, isn't interested in you.
- You can't hide from life. Eventually, you have to live it.
- Fear is like a disease. If you don't fight it...it will eat you up
Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it's right around the corner and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the thing you're wishing for.
The world is full of magic, you just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.
The world is full of magic, you just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar